Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week 5

Not much to report.  I finally gave up on scarves.  I got sick of looking sick and pitiful, and having to describe my condition.

I have graduated to covering the tape and bandage with hair - as much as I can fluff up, and a headband to keep it tight and on there.

I head back to Dr. S a week from tomorrow, where I assume he'll look at it, take a picture, and have me come back in a month.

We're basically in heal mode, and there's nothing more I can do.

I'll continue to keep you posted.

If you've read this far, I'd recommend buying stock in Johnson and Johnson or Curad - because I am buying the hell out of non-stick gauze, tape and so on.

Also, get stock in Charming Charlie's because I love their headbands.

To wit:

This is the face (and head) of Pilomatrical Carcinoma

I'm going back this weekend for one with feathers, and a few in bright jazzy colors.  Life, after all, is short.


No comments:

Post a Comment