Thursday, August 25, 2011

Four weeks and one day...

If anything, I'm sick of spending money on Telfa pads, tape and headscarves.

Yesterday, I changed my bandage at the end of my work day, before going out for a team-building thing with my department, and it looked a little scary - like, infection scary.

I decided there wasn't anything I could do at that exact moment, so I just girded my loins, and in this case, cranium and got going.

By the time I got home I seemed to be in a better place.  I don't know how to explain it, except to say that seeing green goo on your old bandage is scary.  

I'm pretty sure I'm ok, though.

There's not a lot of pain, unless we're talking about having to pull tape out of my hair to change the aforementioned dressing.  And that hurts pretty much every time.

Even though I was cleared for Zumba,  I haven't gone back. I'm kind of afraid to - plus, this week has been booked pretty solid.

Oh, and it's not all beer and roses from the insurance company.  I owe the radiologist $517.

Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment