Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pilomatrical Carcinoma - really two weeks now.

Today is the 2 week mark, and I celebrated by banging my wound into the frame of a kitchen cabinet while getting out a trash can liner.

Nice.  I went and cleaned the wound and re-bandaged, but you know it hurt like hell.  Score one for me.

I've been feeling kind of sorry for myself this week.  It's the scarf, it's the inability to show my scalp.

It actually itched this morning and I was grateful for feeling - anything other than pain.

I managed to lose the surgery weight, as proved by my weigh in this afternoon.

And that, I believe is all I have to say.

Except this.  I have a doctor visit a week from today.  Why did I have a message from their office to remind me?  I don't need the reminder today- that's asking a lot of my memory - short term and otherwise.

And I'll be honest, my mind hasn't been right since the surgery, but I think I'm just addled by my own devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment