Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What to Wear When You're Expecting (to have your head cut open).

So, it's 6:35 AM Central Time.  I've been awake for about an hour.  I finally got up about a half hour ago.

What's the story?

Well, I'm hungry.  I think I'll have peanut butter toast as breakfast.  Maybe some milk.

I did a Google search for what to wear today last night, and was told a button up shirt.  I didn't even think of that, but of course, it makes sense.  So I dug out one that a) fits, and b) isn't something I need for work.

I recently got rid of my fattest fat girl clothes in a mass purge to Goodwill, so I don't have a lot of wiggle room on my above criteria.

I'm wearing a lightweight button up, shorts and my Chuck Taylors (low cut, navy).

I'll be departing in about an hour.  So I guess it's time to get my breakfast on, wash my hair with wild abandon for the last time for a few... days?  Weeks?

It's the uncertainty that's killing me.

I'll write later today, post procedure and break it down for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment