Saturday, July 9, 2011

Now we're cooking!

I got a call around 3:15 from Dr. S's nurse.  Would Wednesday, 1:30 work for me?  As a matter of fact, it would.  In fact, that's perfect.  I leave for Philadelphia Monday morning, back late Tuesday night, and then into the office Wednesday.  So I'll take Wednesday as a half day, get my pilomatrix on and still get down to my Weight Watchers meeting.  Well, in theory.  After 24 hours in Philly (home of TastyKakes and cheese steaks), I may need to take a week off.

I sent the PTO request to my boss, and we talked briefly.  He agreed with me on not telling my parents til I know a little more - and by Wednesday, I should have at least a little more data.

And what's not to love about that?

Well, we shall see.

Good times.

And good news - Dr. S takes my insurance.  BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment