Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And now, we wait.

So, we’re looking at just over 2 weeks til the big slice and dice.

I was talking about it with Dad earlier this week, and he said that it was probably going to be uncomfortable, but that it was a long time in coming. Which made me feel better. As a known hypochondriac, it makes me feel better to know that Dad doesn’t think this is frivolous.

This Friday, I’ll be hitting the doctor’s office down in Franklin to have some preliminary lab work done, as well as sign off that I consent to having Dr. Mullins divest me of tonsils and adenoids. I don’t expect anything unusual to come of it. Knock wood.

I’m also in the process of taking some iron supplements – I want to give the Red Cross another shot on Thursday – good Karma for things to come.

The money worries me. What else is new? But learned that Vanderbilt allows a payment plan, surely the others will, as well.

This weekend, I’ll be cleaning house. Specifically, I need to make some progress in the dining room, and the master bed and bath.

I also really need to clean out the refrigerator/freezer. There are some old and funky things that we need to purge.

So, that’s the latest – pretty innocuous, really.

More soon.

ae

No comments:

Post a Comment